- The Time Exchange has some onion sets and coriander seeds on offer.
- Dennis is offering 14 x brass door handles and 7 blank TDK cassettes if anyone still uses them.
- Tamara is offering a large thick red and gold fleece blanket.
- Dave is offering 2 x outdoor padded reclining chairs.
- Theresa has some large glass clip top storage jars on offer.
- Margaret is offering lots of fabric off-cuts – perfect for a quilting project.
- Lynne is offering some oven gloves and some art equipment.
- Kavita is offering an ironing board, baby bouncer and clothes rail.
- Helen has 2 set of bookshelves on offer.
- Catherine is offering the following items: a selection of books, some in french; ESOL exam papers, an exercise ball; some bubble wrap; mugs; suede cleaner; some unopened stuff for very curly, wiry hair, a man’s suit jacket; size 7 women’s boots; an ice cube thingy.
- The Time Exchange has a sewing machine available for use in the office. We also have a pump for any flat tyres!
- The Time Exchange is looking for old (working) mobile phones with a charger
- Una would like a digital alarm clock.
- Jill would like some knitting patterns for children’s cloths or toys.
- Jeanette would like a stool to use with a drum kit and a casserole dish with a lid.
- Helen would like a compost caddy.
- The West End Refugee Service is looking for donations of any unopened toiletries
- Sabrina would like a double futon mattress, pillows, a chest of drawers a tennis set, a Brownies uniform (age 8-9), bamboo blinds 180cm or 160cm wide
- Lynne would like some textile place mats and old sewing, knitting or crochet magazines, seed packets and A4/A5 stationary or notepads.
- Taymar is looking for donations of fabrics, toy stuffing, cushion filler and old lampshades,
- Sarah would like to learn German.
- Tyrone would like an arm chair, a cooker, a Sony PS3, a dining table & chairs and some ladders, preferably telescopic.
- Jusna would like a washing machine.
Time Exchange members interested in any of the goods on offer or wanting to donate items should call us on 0191 245 0663 or 0191 245 3814. Please do not bring items to the Time Exchange unannounced, as we do not have a lot of storage space. Many thanks.